Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Start.....

Without Sucre and Spice, nothing is nice!! 
My endeavor to be different hence the foray into sweet indulgence !! 


A logistics professional with years of experience with international airlines, I chanced into the world of making chocolates, for Christmas, on a dear friends request and this started my never ending journey into the dreamy and addictive world of chocolate making, confections, baking, desserts et al!

It has been 4 years since I began this adventure which is not only creative and inspiring but also very fulfilling! Soul satisfying if I may say so!! I want to share my experiences which are no less than a roller coaster ride and connect with you beautiful people through this blog. When I do find time in between breathing, thinking, dreaming, ‘talking food’ I like to read, travel and do reiki healing! 
The Start.....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for taking the leap in the right direction Ritu. Both posts are delicious! I love the crisp and the muffins too. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete